Bassett Healthcare Network
Posted 1 year ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Experience Level: All|Experienced|New Grad
Send this job to a friend
LPN - Ambulatory Care
Department: Medical Clinic
Section/Grant: Bassett Medical Center
Schedule: Full time
Hours: mon - fri
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Ambulatory Care and Ambulatory Care Advanced provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Physician. The LPN functions as part of the interdisciplinary health care team. The Advanced LPN serves as a resource for other team members and is active in the orientation of new staff.
· Graduation from an accredited Practical Nursing program is required
· New graduate
· Previous healthcare experience desirable
· Current NYS Licensure as a Practical Nurse or valid interim permit is required
· BLS Certification required 6 months from date of hire
· Additional credentials are determined by specific work unit
· Ability to determine patient status and take appropriate action.
· Proficiency is required nursing skills relevant to area of practice.
· Ability to multi-task effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to lead approved work unit initiatives.
· Walking, standing, squatting and kneeling required throughout the shift.
· Ability to lift and position patients required.
· Category I risk exposure as defined by OSHA
· Must be able identify and differentiate colors.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
back to top