Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 1 week ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: High School Degree Required
Experience Level: All|Experienced
Job Title: CNA- Gynecology
Job Req # 23801
Department: 6810-WOMENS HOSPITAL GYNECOLOGY
Location: Women's Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Assist clinical team members within the patient focused care system under the direction/supervision of a registered nurse. Assist in performing a variety of duties, which may include a variety of clerical duties. Maintains patient charts in an accurate manner and audits adequate unit supplies for an assigned nursing unit.
• High School graduate/G.E.D. certificate required.
• Current CNA certification required.
• Phlebotomy experience strongly preferred
• Current BLS/CPR certification required.
• Willingness to be crossed trained to other areas.
• Willingness to be trained and assist with Phlebotomy
• Willingness to be trained and assist with clerical duties
• Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to read, write and speak English required
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, administration, and physicians
• Prefer hospital experience
• One (1) year continuous experience preferred.
• Exhibits tact, enthusiasm, and patience.
• Must be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
• Able to adjust and/or troubleshoot monitoring equipment, and computer equipment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, knowledge of proper telephone etiquette, organization, and strong typing skills are highly desired.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Must have proficient organizational skills and computer skills.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff, physicians, patients, and families in an effective manner.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• High degree of competency/experience in general.
• Requires good communication and organizational skills.
• Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment.