Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 4 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: High School Degree Required
Experience Level: All|Experienced
Job Title: CNA
Job Req # 22337
Department: 6037-PCCU 4
Location: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Provide personal care to patients in their home setting or nursing facilities in order to increase level of comfort and maintain personal hygiene. Perform basic duties as assigned to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patient. Support the functions of professional disciplines in providing end of life care in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local health and safety codes including LSC®, laws and regulations, and all applicable policies and procedures of hospice.
• High School Graduate or GED.
• Current CNA Certification from the State of Texas.
• Clear record of conduct for any offense that would bar employment on criminal history, nurse aide registry, and employee misconduct registry.
• Minimum of one (1) year full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (Hospital or Nursing Facility); or successfully completed a 75 hour competency evaluation program with a current CNA certification from the State of Texas.
• Satisfactory completion of competency evaluation program.
• Valid Drivers License.
• Current Automobile Liability Insurance.
• Reliable transportation.
• Demonstrate ability to relate effectively with health care professionals, the community, patients/families, and members of the hospice interdisciplinary team.