Saint Francis Health System, OK
Posted 3 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All
Compensation: Not Stated
Signing Bonus Amount: $1,000,000.00
Clinical Nurse I
Send This Job to a Friend
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
63800 - Dialysis
Hourly Full Time
Dialysis - Saint Francis Hospital - Day Shift
*This position qualifies for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced nurses, per guidelines*
· Three 12 HOUR SHIFTS PER WEEK, 5A - 5:30p; every other Saturday included in schedule; "Call" included (1 hour maximum response time required)
· Experience preferred; graduates with interest in this setting invited!
· Chronic and acutely ill adult patients requiring hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis; ICU and SLED therapy
· 20 outpatient stations, 8 bed acute unit
· Fresenius 2008 K, K2, and T machines
· 1500 – 1600 treatments per month
· Department is open Monday through Saturday
Job Summary: The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of a state approved Registered Nurse program.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License.
Work Experience: 0 - 6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio-psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested? Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
Recruiter: Beecher Whiting
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Current Employees Click Here to Apply
Return to Search Results