Saint Francis Health System, OK
Posted 2 years ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All|New Grad
Signing Bonus Amount: $1,000,000.00
Clinical Nurse I
Send This Job to a Friend
LinkedIn Google+ Facebook Twitter Email
63120 - Cardiac 3 North
7p - 7a
Hourly Full Time
3 North - Cardiac Telemetry
· Experienced RNs and New Graduates welcome!
· 35 Bed Fast-Paced Telemetry Unit
· Care for complex cardiac medical patients: CHF, CAD, Dysrhythmias, Pacemakers, PVD, Diabetes, and more
· Receive additional orientation through visits to Cardiology to see various procedures: Stress Tests, Echos, Heart Caths and an afternoon at the CHF Clinic
· Unit has one of the highest retention rates at Saint Francis Hospital
*This position qualifies for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced nurses, per guidelines*
Job Summary: The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of an accredited collegiate Registered Nurse program
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License
Work Experience: 0-6 months related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio- psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Interested? Please apply or contact the recruiter, and he will be able to answer your questions.
Recruiter: Beecher Whiting
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Current Employees Click Here to Apply
Return to Search Results