Saint Francis Health System, OK
Posted 1 year ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Experience Level: All|Experienced
Clinical Nurse I
Send This Job to a Friend
63650 - Recovery (PACU)
Hourly Full Time
1-2 YRS RELATED CLINICAL RN EXPERIENCE, BLS/ACLS/PALS REQUIRED
CRITICAL CARE / PACU RN EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED
SCHEDULE: Four 10-Hour Shifts, 1200-2230
"CALL" GENERALLY 2-4 SHIFTS PER MONTH DURING THE WEEK AND/OR W/E
· 14-bay Adult PACU with 4-overflow bed
· This unit sees all types of PACU cases, including ICU (except open hearts)
· You will care for patients with Art lines, vasoactive drips, ventilators, re-intubations, hemodynamically unstable patients an much more.
· We also receive Radiology, ECT, outpatient and Endoscopy patients who need deep sedation/general anesthesia
· Pediatric patients are seen mostly in evening hours
Job Summary: The Clinical Nurse I assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with hospital standards and unit policies/procedures for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating patient functional status.
Education: Completion of a state approved Registered Nurse program.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: Valid State of Oklahoma Registered Nurse License.
Work Experience: related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of general disease state management processes, bio-psychosocial model, and clinical pathways. Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner. Ability to be detail oriented as required in the examination of clinical and numerical data.
Current Employees Click Here to Apply
Return to Search Results