Nurse Anesthetist- Rapid City
Posted 1 year ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Shift: Not Stated
Education Level: Not Stated
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All
Rapid City, SD
Apply with LinkedIn
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Integrates education, research, management, leadership and consultation into clinical roles, and functions in collegial relationships with nursing peers and other professional and individuals who influence the health environment. The CRNA is an Advanced Practice RN who works in collaboration with the Anesthesiologist and independently to provide anesthesia services.
● Provides anesthetic effectively.
● Performs a thorough and complete pre and post anesthesia assessment with complete, accurate, and timely documentation of pertinent information on the patient’s medical record.
● Utilizes current techniques in monitoring patients to meet/exceed current standards of care.
● Selects and administers appropriate agents and medications as determined by patient’s physical condition and anesthetic plan.
● Documents pt care clearly, accurately and according to policy.
● Demonstrates responsibility by responding to other anesthesia needs outside the surgery areas as well as unexpected or increased needs in the surgery area.
● Assesses Anesthesia care to assure its quality and contribution to positive patient outcomes.
● Pursues activities to support the CRNA profession.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing, Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply with LinkedIn