Posted 2 years ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: Not Stated
Experience Level: All
Send this job to a friend
Licensed Practical Nurse
Schedule: Full-time 30-40 hours
Hours: 4 - 10 hour days
Job ID: 37384
Job Code: 400557
Provides general nursing care to patients within scope of licensure.
1. Utilizes the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to facilitate continuing health care to individuals, families, and community.
2. Identifies common and recurring nursing needs of the patient.
3. Recognizes the need for and performs routine office procedures and testing.
4. Assists patients to achieve basic health care goals.
5. Identifies patient education needs, providing instruction or referring appropriately.
6. Assists staff in institutional quality improvement measures and office standards of practice.
7. Provides telephone advice to patients per physician specific protocols; refers patients appropriately.
8. Participates in staff meetings.
Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
ü Current New Hampshire licensure
ü BCLS certification required.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this Position
Current Employees Click Here to Apply for this Position
back to top