Posted 2 years ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Shift: Not Stated
Education Level: Not Stated
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All
Send this job to a friend
Advanced Practice Nurse
Schedule: Full-time 30-40 hours
Job ID: 36378
Job Code: 400135
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is pleased to announce an opening for a Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to work within the Department of Orthopaedics. This position will work in collaboration with our world class team of Orthopaedic Surgeons in providing the highest standards of quality patient focused care across all aspects of treatment.
· Initiates appropriate diagnostic tests to evaluate the patient's condition.
· Assesses the findings and history, review of systems, physical examination and diagnostic tests.
· Develops implements and manages therapeutic treatment regimens in collaboration with our podiatrists and orthopaedists.
· Performs complete history and physical examinations.
· Provides pre- and postoperative education and ongoing support to orthopaedic patients and their caregivers.
· Promotes teamwork and patient centered care.
This is a 40 hour per week exempt position. We are ideally seeking an Advance Practice Registered Nurse who brings experience and clinical competency to Orthopaedic patients. Current New Hampshire licensure (or eligibility) is required. Academic preparation at the Master's level required. This positon holds a faculty rank at the Geisel School of Medicine at the Instructor level.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this Position
Current Employees Click Here to Apply for this Position
back to top