Nurse Infection Prevention
North Memorial Health Care
Posted 11 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: BSN Preferred
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All
Requisition Number 17-0949
Post Date 6/2/2017
Title Nurse Infection Prevention
Department Clinical Outcome
Job Group Medical Support
Employment Type Full Time (Regular)
Hours Per Pay Period 80
Shift Length 8 Hours
Mandatory Call Requirement None
Mandatory Wknd Requirement None
Description Primary responsibility is to minimize risk to customers, team members and the community through surveillance, prevention and control of infection.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
• Experience in infection control desirable.
• 3-5 years of experience in healthcare related field.
• Experience in an acute care facility desirable.
• Knowledge or experience in Total Quality Management (TQM) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
License Requirement • Current licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota - NMHC Standard
• Encourage participation in Association for Practitioners in Infection Control - NMHC Preferred
• Certification in Infection Control desirable - NMHC Preferred
Send This Job to a Friend