Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 1 week ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Experience Level: All
Job Title: (RN ONLY) NICU
Job Req # 23031
Department: 6750-WOMENS HOSPITAL NICU 3
Location: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Shift: Night shift
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for departmental specific patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
• High School/GED required
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing required
• Current registered nurse’s license in the State of Texas
• Current BLS certification.
• Current NRP certification
• ACLS certification within 6 months of hire recommended
• Complete by the end of the second year of hire AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Course
• Complete on annual basis Fetal Monitoring education 4 hours (starting the 3rd year of employment)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program recertification every other year and skills demonstration on opposing year
• Willingness to be crossed trained to other areas.