Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 4 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Experience Level: All
Job Title: (RN ONLY) Bariatric
Job Req # 22133
Location: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Shift: Days - Hours vary
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for departmental specific patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing required
• Current registered nurse’s license in the State of Texas
• Current BLS certification.
• ACLS certification within six (6) months of hire recommended
• Willingness to be crossed trained to other areas.
• Organizational skills is necessary
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, administration, and physicians
• Prefer hospital experience
Ability to practice nursing as described by the following definition: “The diagnosis and treatment of human responses to actual or potential health alternations.” Ability to utilize the best nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering treatments and medications, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other health care providers and providing education to patients and/or significant others. The successful candidate will be required to pass competencies for this position.