Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 4 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: MSN
Certificates: Not Stated
Experience Level: All|Experienced
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner
Job Req # 21822
Department: 9401 - PSJA Employee Health
Location: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Shift: Days - Hours vary
Primarily responsible to assess, evaluate and treat patients in the medical office setting, under the supervision and collaboration of a physician, by using advanced knowledge and skill to identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, develop and implement treatment plans, evaluate patient outcomes, and collaborate with or refer to a physician in the medical practice for further care management.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in a healthcare setting as a Nurse Practitioner.
• Experience in a supervisory position is strongly preferred.
• Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
• Organizational skills are necessary
• Good written and verbal communication skills required
• Requires working with frequent interruptions.
• Must project a professional image.
• Graduate of an accredited school for professional nursing with BSN degree required, MSN preferred. Successful completion of practitioner program. National certification preferred.
• Registered Nurse (RN) Texas license and Nurse Practitioner license.
• Minimum Two (2) years experience as nurse practitioner with medical office practice preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Computer skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Good written and verbal communication skills require.
• Bilingual – English/Spanish.