Medical Assistant (Diabetes & Endo)
Doctor's Hospital at Renaissance
Posted 1 week ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: ADN/ASN
Experience Level: All
Job Title: Medical Assistant (Diabetes & Endo)
Job Req # 23075
Department: 8980- Diabetes
Location: Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Type of Position: Full-Time
Shift: Days - Hours vary
Assist administrative and clinical team members by performing a variety of clerical and clinical duties to ensure departmental function within the health care facility as well as departmental compliance in accordance with State and Federal regulations. Such duties include but are not limited to: administers new hire screening tests, maintains all current employee health files, provides injections, data entry and implements Joslin programs.
• High School graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
• Completion of CNA program, Medical Assistant Program, PCA or like program preferred.
• Current BLS certification required prior to ending orientation.
• Computer skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Some evening or weekend work will be required
• Bilingual – English/Spanish.
• One (1) year of related experience
• Skill in establishing a balanced perspective on mission effectiveness and business results is critical.
• Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.