Registered Nurse - Pain Management - Full time
Posted 6 months ago
Listing Type: Nursing
Employment Type: Nursing
Education Level: BSN Preferred
Experience Level: All
Rapid City, SD
Apply with LinkedIn
RCH Pain Management
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Day (United States of America)
The RN utilizes a progressive, cooperative effort to provide both direct patient care and telephone triage. Demonstrates knowledge of standards, policies/procedures and integrates knowledge into delivery of care.
● Accurately administers medications, immunizations and IV fluids, per clinic policy.
● Anticipates the needs and wants of the provider by preparing the patient, equipment and exam room for the appropriate exam. Patient care areas will be kept stocked with appropriate
supplies and appropriate volume of supplies.
● Assists LPN with direct patient care and documentation of that care. Functions as a resource person, communicating with staff as needed, while utilizing policies and procedures.
● Consistently keeps patient flow running smoothly. Demonstrates the ability to make patient care decisions based on the urgency of individual needs.
● Demonstrates and delegates the skill and judgment necessary to implement physician's orders, procedures and nursing interventions.
● Develops and implements nursing assessments, planning, intervention and evaluation of care in a variety of complex situations as based on evidenced based care.
● Facilitates efficient, appropriate, coordinated care to ensure a positive patient outcome.
● Instructs patient/family/team in treatment plan and goals.
● Produces appropriate, accurate and timely clinical documentation for patient care provided.
● Participates with multidisciplinary team meetings discussing future and present cases; and
collaborates efforts to meet needs identified.
Education - Associates degree in Nursing
Certifications - Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification - American Heart Association (AHA); Registered Nurse (RN) - South Dakota Board of Nursing
Experience - 5+ years of Registered Nurse Experience
Education - Bachelors degree in Nursing
Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues. Requires the ability to work designated shift lengths (including 8 and 12 hours), which may include night shifts or occasional irregular hours.
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply with LinkedIn